July 14, 2007

"What are the 3 toughest things about being a woman?"


Beth Moore is doing a study on Esther and it's going to be called, "It's Tough Being A Woman." She posted a blog and asked,
"What are the three toughest things about being a woman?"

The Comments are now closed to us but I thought it would be fun to ask you. I know you probably have 3 million but I only want your top three...so tell me, what do you consider your top three toughest things about being a woman to be?

Here are mine:

1. Having to remove hair from your legs, bikini area, underarms, eyebrows, chin,etc. - Guys... face and maybe neck area
2. Pantyhose
3. social etiquette



7 comments:

Natalie said...

Pantyhose
Swim suit shopping
Hormones

Krazy Klingers said...

Nice.. I would have to agree with pantyhose for sure!!!

The Gang's All Here! said...

Natalie hit the nail on the head. Those were my top three!

Nice new look for your blog - very spiffy :)

Plain and Simple said...

1. Hormones
2. Makeup
3. The way my body shape changed since having kids. (YUCK!)

speakingfreely said...

hey, this is unrelated to this post, but i got your message and will get you that info as soon as i know it! (i left a message for a possible host just 5 minutes ago!!)

Classic MaMa said...

I'm late, but I'll weigh in too:
1. Definately the body change after kinds. (Good call, PS)
2. Makeup
3. Unwanted Body Hair

Thrills said...

1. hormones
2. unwanted hair
3. bras - although I know we need these, especially after having children

If I had a top 10 list it would include what everyone else said