September 21, 2009

One bite at a time

As I was watching my son eat his chicken nuggets I witnessed a very strange eating habit take place. He had 5 chicken nuggets and all of them had one bite taken from each. He would pick up a nugget and take a bit then place it on the tray and grab another one. He did that with his french fries as well. I was going to take a picture but my camera battery is dead.

Please share with me any unusual eating habits that your child or children might have. I mean come on...I'm not the only mother who has weird kids....right?

3 comments:

Livin' Life said...

Let's see....
Rocker ever since he was little barely sits on his chair while eating. He looks like he is always ready to bolt with every bit he takes. Sometimes Scott makes him stand because he is just hoovering over his chair not really sitting and not really standing.

The other two I will have to watch tonight to find out. I guess I never paid too much attention other then they eat me out of house and home. :)

Krazy Klingers said...

That's great! SO I guess the eating you out of house and home thing doesn't stop anytime soon??? Bummer!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Li'l Empress HAS to have her sippy cup in its little holder, sippy nozzle facing her. If it's not, she'll stop and fix it.

Shaggy and Dr. D would NOT allow me to push up their sleeves when they were little and eating. Never minded it for playdough or painting, but NOT when eating.

BBE got out of the habit of eating apples, pears, peaches, etc. whole because of that whole accident/losing teeth thing. But now, 3 years later, he still wants all his fruit sliced up.

LadyBug?! Well, she's in a picky stage about just about everything so I can't go there today. Just too annoying and painful for me to recount all the many many ways she's WEIRD with her food!